A teacher with an active AATF membership is able to sponsor the JAF Charter at their school. JAF Charters are held by the school listed on the application and are assigned a JAF Charter number. JAF Charters must induct at least one (1) student every 2 years in order to remain active
- If there is an active charter at the school, sponsor information needs to be up to date.
- If there is an inactive charter at the school, a JAF Charter Application must be submitted and a $10 fee needs to be paid to reactivate the charter.
- If there is no charter for the school, a JAF Charter Application must be submitted and a $10 fee needs to be paid to purchase a JAF charter for the school.
How to Purchase an Honor Society Charter
- The JAF Charter costs $10 and is what establishes an SHF chapter for your school.
- JAF Charters can be purchased one of two ways:
- Here via our online store
- [please note: users must be logged in to the site in order to purchase]
- If you wish to pay via PO or check, please order through the store and select "invoice" at purchase.
- The invoice can be used to generate POs or cut a check.
- Please mail payment to 7333 W Jefferson Ave, Suite 240 Lakewood, CO 80235
- For more information about JAF Charters, please see the Charter tab at the top of the page