Local testing dates, enrollment deadlines, and prices are set by the local Chapter. Contact your local Chapter Contest Administrator for full details.
- 2013 Results Information on participation, number of prizes awarded, scores, and percentiles for the 2013 Contest. Note we do not publish student names or information on-line. Teachers will have complete results for individual students, including a detail report of how questions were answered.
2013 information TBD
In 2012, we awarded gold, silver, and bronze medals to students who earned national ranks 1-10. More than 11,000 students earned medals in 2012. Students in the top 80th percentile earned Certificat d'Honneur; students in the top 50th percentile earned Certficat de Réussite. Additional prizes were awarded on the Chapter level.
- Scoring Keys and Listening Comprehension Scripts
- Review Materials
Extensive review and practice is not necessary, but it is helpful to become familiar with the format of the Contest. You may order past test copies and CDs to see what the Contest is like.
- Le Grand Concours has teamed up with Tralco-Lingo Fun to prepare on-line review materials. Listening comprehension audio is included beginning with the 2009 Contest. A demo and information on ordering is available at http://www.legrandconcours.com/.
- Web form which may be used to enter your student information AFTER you have registered with your local chapter
- Excel Forms to enter your student information: Excel 97-2003 or Excel 2010 AFTER you have registered with your local chapter
- Looking for your school/teacher code? Visit Frenchcontest.org to search for your code or download results (when available).
- Specifications (FLES - grades 1-6)
Information on what is covered in these levels and enrollment and placement guidelines
- Specifications (Levels 01-5)
Descriptions on what is covered and what students should be familiar with in each level of the Contest
- Template of a letter that can be personalized and sent home with students to use as a permission slip/parent information letter (Word)
- Enrollment Guidelines (Levels 01-5)
These Eligibility Rules will provide you with complete information on enrolling your students in the correct level and division.
- AATF Membership
- Une bienvenue chaleureuse à tous nos nouveaux membres de l'association
Includes a template for a parent letter, Proctor's Instructions, and information on CD malfunctions.